Initial encounter was with sales person who stated he had seen a flea on his pants immediately upon entering residence.We are medical people, wear white, and have never seen any fleas on clothing.

Also stated there were ants around house. Outside had been sprayed two weeks before and not for ants. We signed a years contract with this company. A tech showed up a week later.

He did not have a clue on what the problem was that the sales person had sold us the contract for. He spent the whole time in house on his cell phone, making and receiving calls. He only put the cell down to ask me what I wanted sprayed now! He never went to the basement and would have not gone upstairs had I not asked him to.

He did not treat the windows nor the rooms. He went to my dog room after asking him to and proceeded to tell me about another client whose dog was biting his feet and he told the client that he would KICK the dog. I finally had had enough and just wanted him to leave.

Called the office and complained. Lewis was supposed to come out at 2pm on a Friday, never called to cancel and did not show.

Had spoken with him earlier and told him that the salesman had misrepresented the entire meeting and that we wanted to cancel the service. He replied with, the salesman lied to you! He also told me that my $123.00 would be refunded by the corporate office.

Still waiting, but not much longer!

This reviewer shared experience about "misrepresentation" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $123. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cooks Pest Control. The most disappointing about cooks pest control pest control at Cooks Pest Control was service and poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cooks Pest Control.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Cooks Pest Control to other companies on our site.

I am sorry to learn that you are not satisfied with our services and are now waiting for a refund.

If I may assist you with this problem, please send me a message via the email address below: